I wanted to rent some things for my little cousins birthday, so i had called to speak to the owner Claudia at fiesta for kids.Unfortunately they were not able to book on the day i wanted and tried to talk about organizing it for a different time.
Not only was she rude on the phone, but she is VERY unprofessional and unaccommodating. i suggest she learns how to speak to her clients because she's going to lose ALOT of business. I am pissed.
I understand they may be busy but you should NEVER tell your clients that you dont care about their party.So rude.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Horrible Customer Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Public records found on the internet also Facebook and Instagram comments I screenshoted about the household name Publishers Clearing House! The blocked call screenshot indicates an app that I downloaded..."
- "I hired Simply The Best Entertainment to have a DJ for a teenage birthday party. Eric Symons, who said he was the owner, sent a 60 year old guy named..."
- "I bought a controller for my brothers birthday. No mods, just wanted an all glossy white controller with his gamer tag on the back. So I ordered this controller on..."
- "I do everything they ask and they will not even register my warranty. My Dealership has sent many requests to register me. They refuse to do so, keeping my warranty..."
- "As you can see. On the top corner, it wasn't even 1am and me trying to order online it says the store is currently closed. I was going to make..."
- "I have a foot and hand fungus I got at a nail shop Sept 3,2016 I went to the E.R on Sept 10, I need a referral from my P.C..."
- "At the Factory Again!! Just met with Customer Service manager..Brand New coach Diamond edition..Coach Bottoms Out Now have to go to Frieghtliner..can't fix it here..sit for Days waiting in line..."
- "Paid £150 through my contents insurance for repair. Screen fell out after they repaired it. Sent it back, they lost it in the post room for weeks, then said I..."